Hallelujah! Now, we can stop twisting arms just so we can squeeze information out of people. One of our li’l birdies has just informed us that the Samsung Galaxy S III will be free at Smart Communications’ Unlimited Data Plan 2000 with a lock-in period of 30 months.
Remember that the telco’s pre-order page did go live on May 23 as expected, but Smart hasn’t revealed its pricing for the Korean giant’s flagship Android smartphone yet. Globe Telecom, in comparison, has already divulged that its subscribers can get the Galaxy S III at Plan 2499 (see Globe Samsung Galaxy S3 free at plan 2499).
According to the table we saw at this page, Unlimited Data Plan 2000 includes free 200 text messages (to Smart and other network subscribers) and 150 call minutes (to Smart and other network subscribers; to landline and NDD calls). Of course, that’s besides the ever-important unlimited mobile Internet.
Our source has also informed us that Smart will be publishing the official press release soon, so we’ll be keeping our eyes open for that. You know, in case our bubuwit is wrong. Then we’ll have all the reasons in the world to let off steam through Diablo III.
- Globe Samsung Galaxy S3 free at plan 2499
- May 28: Samsung Galaxy S3 debut in the Philippines
- Globe Samsung Galaxy S3 pre-orders begin May 23rd
- Pre-order your Smart Samsung Galaxy S3 starting May 23
- Smart, Globe to offer Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 to go on sale in the Philippines in May
- Price drop: Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 7.7