You can finally get all the Cherry Mobile Omega‘s under-the-hood facts down pat 32 days after its stealth appearance at Lazada Philippines (which was later taken down). Its specs, price, and availability have been detailed here.
The first Jelly Bean offering in Cherry Mobile’s Android lineup, the Omega toes the line between phone and tablet with a sizable, 5.2-inch capacitive touchscreen. It comes with a 2300mAh battery to get it through a day on a single charge.
The Cherry Mobile Omega carries a 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM (half the serving many netizens expected), and 4GB of expandable flash storage. All this while going easy on our wallets; it retails at an incredibly low price of P6,699.
Rounding out the fact sheet are the following: dual-SIM capabilities; WiFi and 3G connectivity; 5-megapixel and VGA main and secondary cameras; and black and white color options.
Stay tuned for our first impressions, as we’ll try our darn best to get our hands on Cherry Mobile’s newest smartphone.
Cherry Mobile Omega specs:
- 1GHz dual-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage with microSD card slot up to 32GB
- 5.2-inch capacitive touchscreen
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- VGA front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Dimensions: 152.3 x 80 x 11mm
- Android Jelly Bean
- Cherry Mobile Omega pops up at Lazada Philippines
- Now available: 5.2-inch Cherry Mobile Cruize priced at P4,499
- Surprise! P6,499 Cherry Mobile Blaze announced!
- Dual-core Cherry Mobile Skyfire priced at P5,999
- Cherry Mobile Flame gets priced; available in December
- Cherry Mobile Flame, Cherry Mobile Omega get teased
- Review: Cherry Mobile Flare, P3,999 dual-core Android phone
- Cherry Mobile Titan goes (5 inches) big with P6,499 price tag